I am fine...Doctor says that my X ray is ok...but still need another doctor to look at it to cfm....The other doctor is only hols and will only be back next tues...So i call her next tues....Dun have to go down anymore!!! My skin test is negative....Thereafter, I have to go back for another X ray in mid june..before i come back to spore.I like the doctor that i saw at MOH today...She promised that she will speak to the clinical doctor about repeating all the tests on 20April....as i told her that i dun have time for it as I am doing my internship...So it is just reduced to an X ray in mid june....haha
I nearly cant make it for the test reveal today....cos i am stuck in office...I shouldnt have let my supervisor know that i am free....Do u know what he ask me to do???To program an analyser...I think I am gg to faint.....I only have 2 days to play with that while waiting for my wiireless access points to be ready.....oh my god...And i will most prob be stuck in office tomolo and thurs as well...Fri to Mon is easter and we have hols all the way......haha....I maybe gg to the Alps on fri and sat if my friend manage to register for me....Cos i cant go down personally to register with the orientation team leaders.....Really looking forward to it...Hopefully, i can go....
I bought tics for myself and a fren who is coming from US to travel with me and to visit another fren in Darmstadt...=p
I think it is too dangerous to go Rome/Venice alone....There are a lot of mafias that will nab u and rob u empty....
No comments:
Post a Comment