wanted to fill u up a few times in office but i didnt as i think it is not very appropriate....I did something really ridiculous in office on wed day....I bcut my hair in office...I got the idea from a colleague who was playfully cuttung another colleague's hair...I cant stand the length of my hair as i find it too long.....it takes a long time to dry when washed and is simply long beyond comfort.....As it cut it with it tied up, the length is not even....haha...the back and the front are of 2 different lengths.....I bet the cleaner auntie must have found it wierd to c so much hair in the dustbin...i cut abt 10cm...haha....and i like the new length....
Today is friday again...Hoorray....really looking forward to next week when my supervisor comes back....I am suppose to test my project this week as arranged last week...but due to unforseen circumstances, i can't....sigh.....So i am very free this week....I hope to get something to do from my supervisor next week....
And i am down with a terrible flu since Tues....Maybe that I caught a cold while walking from Laura's home to Josef Platz and from Studentenstadt back to my hostel at night....it is damn bad...my throat is so dry...that i cant talk....I have been drinking a lot of high Vitmain C juice to salvage the situation...drank approx 1 litres in 2 days....Hope it helps.I seem to be better after taking 2 cold relief panadol tablets before i sleep last night....Let see how it goes...=p
No comments:
Post a Comment