Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Hello....I am back to post something new..I know that I am suppose to update this everyday but I just can't find the time to go online.My precious time disappear unknowingly...hehe...and it's bedtime in a glance. I am quite happy that the ACSR meeting went well today and it ended on time.I also learned a new skill from a colleague today...Think i shouldn't elaborate here.*grinz*

After work, I went to the chinese doctor as usual. It is super ex..it costs $49.80 for a 5 min session....just the price of one 2 hr upper sec tuition session.Oh well, it's a super high price to pay. BUT I think some of you are aware that I sneeze like elephant....so with more sessions with the chinese doctor, i may sneeze like a penguin again...heheheheee...

I love penguins...I am so crazy abt them that I created a penguin wall paper for the desktop of the computer in my office using the set of graphics tools that I used to do my job.*smile*

No comments: