hello, I am here to write again!!hehee
I zzzzz nearly the whole of yesterday as I needed the rest to prepare my body for new ordeals after Saturday's activities.
To begin with, I went kickboxing in the morning. I have a new instructor. Surprisingly , this new female instructor is more demanding than the previous male.She made us do push ups as part of the cooling down exercise!Imagine what we did for kick boxing!!Shiong man!!...
Followingly, I went to catch Pirates Of The Carribean in the afternoon.I strongly recommend this show to those who are yet to watch it. The plot is good and the female lead is pretty....=p
I spent my night cycling. We started off from ECP, to Hougang along Jln Eunos, to Ang Mio Kio, to Serangoon and then to Bedok and back to ECP.I also found out the location of Kensington Park, where my supervisor lives. There were a lot of cars on the road despite that it was late. So we cycled on the pavement all the way till 3am. Due to my lousy cycling skills, I keep colliding with the advertisement stands at the bus stop as I can't manoeuver through the narrow path between the bus stop seats and the advertisement stands.Consequently, I developed a phobia for passing through it.I love cycling on the road. It's much smoother and there are less obstacles.I finally got a chance at ard 2am or so when the traffic is not so heavy....Hooray!!! It's quite fun on the whole and I got to know a new friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment