Believe it or not, yesterday was my first time at Mustafa after being 22 years of true Singaporean. The integrated concept which linked all commodities spawned one to feel that the shopping complex was colossal. True enough, after 2 hours, I failed to stroll leisurely through the entire 5-storey complex.
In Mustafa, you can find all services and commodities that you need, ranging from Tiger Balm ointment to money changer to fresh groceries. Oh wait, they didn't sell minced meat and Fisher and Paykel's dryer.Hee..Little stuffs that I noticed though it was not my intention to criticize.
The throng was amazing too. I realized that there was a fair mix of Indians, Chinese and Eurasians/foreigners as contrasted to my previously embarrassing myopic viewpoint which I shan't elaborate. There were also Chinese employees..=) What an eye-opener for frogs like me living at the bottom of the west wells..*grinz*
I would be exploring Mustafa again at a later date to conquer more grounds. =)
2 comments:
Amigos, I am afraid I share your myopic view about Mushtafa. I am always scared to visit that area (for whatever reasons) and if it were not for my friends pulling me along, I'd never visit it. There is nothing that "I" need which I can't get in Cold Storage which I can get in Mushtafa.
Hmm..I am clueless as to who you are. Can you drop some hints?
Post a Comment