After reading my fren's blog, I got really hyped up about facial expression calendar. He made it seem so interesting to display one's mood every moment in the office (provided that u r free enough to tip the calendar). It is a tedious task to be constantly anticipating the arrival of the calendar...All Brown Cat's fault!!!Arrrgghh..
FISH tales taught me to decide on my attitude prior to commencing my day. I chose not to be a copy Cat; I chose to reveal my attitude on the calendar to remind myself of my selection regardless positive or negative, just like how I had to stick to an awful ice-cream flavour after settling for it. For your infomation, most ice-cream flavours schmeck gut, just like the Dublin Mudslide and Monkey Crunchy I ate at Ben & Jerry @ Suntec yesterday. Unless you are really down on your luck, then I shall refrain from commenting further and replaced text with "..."
Im back to work last week.It was kinda of relaxing on the whole as my manager is away on business trip to China.However, such lifestyle will be put to a stop immediately as he will be back tomorrow. What a disappointment!!I wonder how will things be tomorrow.END OF SLACKING>>>
2 comments:
Hello. You friend doesn't update his calendar "every moment" in the office, nor does his mood swing at such a frequency! It is set to one mood a day. You don't have to wait if you go and buy it yourself!
What's fish tales? Isn't it Shark Tales?
-
My turn to comment...Hee
Shark Tales is meant for kids whose names begin with K..=). Adults like me read Fish Tales...*grinz* It consists of realistic stories which can influence your attitude and improve your life.
Post a Comment