I did one week of programming at Evohub as a consequence of my exorbitant US trip..really need to recoup some losses..Well, although it didn't help that much, every small amount counts. I can't believe it. I am actually into something I dislike...Life is full of paradoxes, totally unlike parrots' pastimes.
I called Kek Wee with the intention of dropping in on Sunday. Later did I realized that he moved to Tiong Bahru. It is the first time I visited him though he used to stay a few mins walk from my house...*oops* I just imply that I am lazy.....Terrible.....Yeah. His son just arrived, approx 14 mths old, we called him Ah Khoon....he is super smart..I like playing with him. I didnt know that visiting a fren can be so warm......I shall visit them more often in the future. He has already invited me the second time...So cool...I shall drop by when I get back from US..hee
I forgot what I did on Mon...Wait..let me recall....hmm.....forget it...
I met HONEY on Wed. I feel so comfortable meeting her. I was really amused when she told me she wanted a small bear for her birthday cos small bears reminds her of the sec sch day. So sweet rite? So I came up with this really amusing idea. I bought her a "me swing to u" small bear and a big big card that reads " miss me??"...I told her that when she miss me, she shd swing the small bear from towards herself....haha... I am so crappy...
I met up with Songwei on Thursday. He was very surprised as to why I was so eager to meet. He thought I wanted to sell him insurance. Well, I happened to run through my phonebook and saw his number. So I called him up after 5 years. Not that strange rite? It is important to keep old friends while we make new friends. The interesting part is that he is now Benjamin kor's buddy at NTU and that Ben called Songwei while we were having dinner. What a small world =)
Not a minute was wasted today. An enriching day indeed. Programming + tennis + pizza + last episode of 9pm channel 8(still dunno the name of the show), the perfecto combination!
No comments:
Post a Comment