Sunday, May 22, 2005

I just had a traumatic shock. I am alone at the hotel at 11pm when suddenly someone knocks on the door followed by a telephone call that shattered the slience in my room...Eerie...

The pple here are so rich...I saw a few limousines...and very luxurious cars. Cars spotting and recognising is now my new hobby.

We rented a nice Chrylser with GPS....Cool...We are no longer afraid of losing our way with the trustworthy GPS.hee


Visited Santa Barbara, Hearst Castle and San Francisco so far.

Santa Barbara:
A very beachy place. I had the nicest breakfast in 4 days and bunked into the cheapest motel.

Hearst Castle:
Both the castle and the price is stunningly breathtaking.

San Francisco:
The crabs at Crab House is sumptuous. Im really amazed by ramps I see streetwise and as a result of houses dotting on these ramps, they are nicely layered when looking from the coast.

Was at Chinatown today afternoon. I think the London's Chinatown is much nicer...Saw HIV patients begging for donations along the streets. So scary. Read about cases in Malaysia where they rob with HIV needles instead of guns....Will these pple run after us with needles? Very happie to get my Levi's jeans at Levi's today at Union Square...The price is so much better compared to Singapore.New jeans for me.

I am getting smart...I give out my food on the basis that everyone should try my food. I distributed a lot...hee..We ate at Crab House at Pier 39 today...Simply fabulous, it is indeed the best in SF...One feels super happy by just looking at the big, fat crabs....The dish at our table enticed a group of foreigners sitting next to us to order too....Well, it is super expensive...it cost 200USD for 4 of us. I like it when we share central food...In this way, I am not compelled to finish what I have at my plate. I think fishermen's wharf has a very nice and sceneric view, especially during sunset! At this point, I feel really fortunate to be at USA, enjoying the food and registering glimpses of its beauty.

Would be re-visiting Sausalito when I stay with my aunt.

No comments: