Watched "one missed call" on thurs....the ending is unexpected....though it is one of the typical Jap horror show where people take turns to die...Come to think of it, which horror show is not like that? I think the Thai horror show that is coming up is terrific...it is the really scary kind...And it is definitely not to be missed...=p
I was in the science library this afternoon...It is my last chance to go down to get a book that I reserved....So I had no choice....I brought my HR notes to read there so that I dun go to school for just 5 mins.....While reading in the library study room, I encountered 2 Indians who spoke loudly despite the "SILENCE" word that filled the entrance....I tried to tolerate till I gave up. The people around me were also irritated...So I took the initiative to tell them politely that they are simply too loud.The guy was quite adamant and he seemed offended while the girl appeared embarrassed and shocked....I rationalize with myself that I didnt act out of racism before confronting them.....And I believe that I didn't....*wink*I wonder why I harbour such a thought....If they were Chinese, would I have thought twice about telling them....Maybe the racial harmony preach really cause one to take a step back before action.
It is like a channel marathon for me...was switching between channel U and channel 8 from 7 to 8pm...and then between channel 5 and channel 8 from 8 to 9....terrible hor......My mum is nagging that I should bathe now though it is only 9plus.....I never had such problems when I was in Germany...I really miss those days!
No comments:
Post a Comment