I have already stopped being so nice to pple....to prevent getting hurt.....But it is time to be more superficial!!!haha...I think my extent of superficiality is still mild in comparison to others...OOpss....no worries, it will definitely be more defined with time!!
after being lectured by my dad today....I shall be more reserved....which means, I shouldnt let others know too much about me....unless they are the trusted few....
I am not sure if I should be more selfish like what my dad says.....but I should definitely learn how to protect myself which I think I have some basic instinct after 21 years...unless it is an attack by pple whom I regard as frens.There are many in the list....so I shall revise my "frens" list so that it is more exclusive! Time to revamp again!!!
Although I have always dream to live in a world of absolute peace and harmony, i came to realise tt it only exist in fairly tales.....so disappointed....Well, it's ok...i shall experience that in my dreams and be sure that i dun miss it!
No comments:
Post a Comment