i cant believe it....How come so much work suddenly overwhelm me, leaving me no space to breathe.....despite still feeling rather relax on sun!!!Wierd....I planned to start on my Matlab during this term break n study for my HR test next week....But I haven really started on them....And I wonder where my time went to...haha...
Maybe I spent too much time on d/l songs n movies n to working on my webpage...which is still undone...I merely tried to change the colours n insert pic...n create special effects on the words which unfortunately didnt show up....
I think I am super blur...I accidentally deleted the movie which I took 2 days to d/l right after it is done.......cos i was in a hurry to send some big files to frens....SObsob...What a waste!!!
I watched Dodgeball today...Although it is a stupid and lame show, I think it is not bad for relaxation as it is full of those jokes that u have heard for ages...but can still be funny when heard....MuaHaha...
Time to go back to read maintenance management...and try to complete my part of the essay!Unfortunately, there is a project meeting tomolo...OOPS....
No comments:
Post a Comment