my evening is well spent.I went for the Stammtisch. It takes place every forthnight.It is actually party time where the exchange students gathered for a meal and we can take this chance to interact with one another. I got to know a few more frens each time i go.Today is teh Czechs turn to prepare food. The main dish is nice...but i miss out on the dessert as I was busy mingling.I heard that the dessert is really good. I also had Czech wine and beer.The name of the beer is BUdweise.It is really nice..but i dun really like e wine as i find it a bit hot despite liking the sweetness in it.
I got a hand puppet as a Christmas gift for exchange...and i got a mug with a teddy bear in it in return...It comes in handy when a fren visits me as i only have a mug...=p
My partner is from Spain.I realised that there are a lot of exchange students from France, Czech and Spain....
bed time now..=p
No comments:
Post a Comment