Thursday, December 25, 2003

I just came from BArcelona. Met a new friend there. His name is Alex, a friend of Gallen. I am now at his room in London. I think he is quite spastic...haha...much more than me...

Barcelona, the second biggest city in Spain, is a nice place despite being small....We went to quite a few places, eg Sagrada Famillia, Olympia Stadium, Gaudi, the port, the National Museum and .......Saw the scenes of Liu Xing Hua Yuan at the Gaudi. It's is really beautiful....Dun worry, I had them captured in my camera!

The weather is cooling...not as cold as Munich...abt 7 to 8 deg...i heard that it never snows here..I like it!

Just found out that Mango and Zarra originated from Spain...Got a souvenir from Zarra.

We tried the Spanish specialities, the Paella---a type of rice, the Chocolate Con Churros---something like Singapore's you tiao dipped in thick chocolate.Yummie...heheee


Last night's dinner was simply delicious...we had a 20E dinner each at this posh Spanish restaurant that offers very good food and services..=p drank typical Spanish wine, SANGRIA.Not bad....

We met this guy at the Youth Hostel. Apparently, he had really stinky feet...haha...too bad we had to share e room with him....and that he doesnt realised his problem...Luckily, he was only there for the first night. We managed to get fresh air the next night.

I sent a postcard to KinSwee from Barcelona...hope he likes it....

shall end here...

No comments: