Sunday, April 09, 2006

A visit to the temple

Sick Cheery got a frightful shock after taking medicine from this ought-to-be-shot doctor from Jurong Point. She was rather ill last week, but thanks to Buddha, it was almost cleared.

When my mum was aware of what's going on, she merely stated that I had not been duitifully going for prayers. Come to think of it, I have not visited the temple since NUS year 4. I went down to Bugis to pray for health. Unintentionally, I took 3 lots: first was an average lot, followed by a bad lot and then a medium lot.

The first lot may be inaccurate because it came out after so many trials. Furthermore, the red herrings hit someone, causing it to change direction.

The second one was definitely out because I threw the red herrings twice. It was rejected on the first throw. I don't know what came over me to throw it the second time.

The third lot is accurate.I got it on the first try and nothing unusual happen.I hope it is accurate as it is the best of the 3 lots I got....Haha. I'm not sure what is the explanation for having 3 different lots for the same question. However, I shall not probe as I am truly satisfied with the 3rd lot. =)

Since events end on a good note, I donated $8... An auspicious number per chinese customs.

No comments: