JP MORGAN
Went for JP Morgan talk yesterday. It was super crowded...Oh man..so many people were there...Seems like it is the talk of the year.haha....Impressive.I went with Yanbing.Luckily, she called me to remind me that the talk is yesterday...I thought it's on Thurs....From her, I realized that she was studying with Weiping before that. I was quite surprised cos Weiping is attached and it's kind of wierd that he studied with her instead of his gf. But then again, it seems perfectly normal...Maybe I have rexervations because he used to like YB.Anyway, it is none of my business....haha..gossiping on blog..I bet no one reads....hee
I had lab today...And then I lunched with Chengwei, Huizhen and Xinyi....and I saw Weiping...which reminded me of the above incident...I went to Chee Chiu's start up to finish up my lab report and then started on the first chapter of "THINK AND GROW RICH" while taking a break. Unfortunately, I feel asleep mid way and by the time I woke up, it's time to head my way to the BarClay's Capital talk...haha....what a lazy day!The talk was quite informative, I hope it will help me to ace through my video conference interview on 8th Feb.
time for bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment