I'm so so so going NUTS!!! On the one hand, baby is throwing tantrums, crying at the slightest things, constantly demanding attention and not sleeping half as much as a newborn...On the other hand, mum is incessantly nagging and coming up with ridiculous theories over frivolous stuffs and distorting facts relating to confinement lady, my husband, in laws, my son and myself!
Whenever I'm nursing, mum will come over to interrupt with her loud and fierce voice, irritating both me and baby, causing baby to bite me and then erupt into uncontrollable cries, annoying me further. Subsequently, I'm in no mood to soothe baby. This is quite an inconducive environment for baby to grow up in.
Whenever baby is asleep, mum rattles off like a bullet train, waking baby who will then cry again...Confinement nanny will silently shake her head as she expended great effort to coax baby to sleep and she has to kickstart the process again....
How I wish I can go back to London, my home, asap. But due to silly reasons pertaining to extended confinement diet, mum is keeping me in SG for 100 days post delivery, perhaps to torture me. Confinement nanny will be leaving soon, so I will have to tend to baby single-handed. I will probably sleep even less! How am I going to survive another 2.5 months????
HELP!
No comments:
Post a Comment