UNCERTAINTIES
I can't make up my mind if I should take leave and tour Europe. On the one hand, I feel like going to Disney-Paris, on the other hand, I detest touring alone as my experience in Vienna & Budapest was pretty lonely. I conclude that I need human touch more than anything else after that trip. If only Randa can confirm with me when she will be coming over. If only I like lone ranger tour. If only I could make up my mind and ask days off from my boss. If only I can tell Kat that I will definitely be visiting London( One of my favourite cities in the world). IF ONLY... Why is everything unconfirmed? I can't even confirm my return ticket because of all the uncertainties.
OPTIONS
Sorry, I can't resist the urge to use a pun here despite trying to restraint myself. =) If you are linking this paragraph to the previous one, I am sorry to disappoint you. "Options" refer to a subject I am picking up now. Buying an option gives one the right to buy a call or sell a put...and blah..blah..blah...I hope that this short introduction can simulate interest in readers. My secondary job is to focus on PUT while my partner will focus on CALL. And we will exchange knowledge. Arrghh!! The dateline is nearing & yet I still have a tremendous amount to vacuum in.
Was nagged to bathe..shall end here.
1 comment:
Long call or short put? Hahaha... What's the spot?
There should be no two thoughts - you are coming to London. Dot.
Post a Comment