Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Good news, I may be putting my feet in Paris again. If nothing goes wrong, I am entitled to 4 nights stay at Clamart, 20 mins from Paris. Keeping my fingers crossed, I am trying hard to contain my excitment. Topping it up with Air France would have idealized the package.

Work was expectedly busy and demanding. Is it agreeable that production personnel are exceptionally important because of their direct contribution to the profits of the company? The personnel in departments that are not contributing visibly to the profit margin must worked extra hard to keep their worth? Apparently team work is debatable in this case. How can a non-production staff be motivated knowing that he is treated as inferior? Is it a waste of time to occupy supporting roles since one's effort will not be recognised? Is it really possible for everyone to drop all tasks that do not align with the company's vision directly?

Finally, the documentation via black and white became my topmost priority in tasking despite it being a time consuming and NVA job. What to do when there are so many untrustworthy liars around who push the blame away from themselves at all cost? After much NVA time spent in others mistakes, I have decided to adopt a serious attitude in dealing with all mistakes, regardless of the owner because I realize that shielding depicts a false impression of who is at fault, especially when I have to take the blame for 2 faults in a week of which one is major to the company.

How do I explain to people that I am attacking the issue and not fault picking when I report all events?HMM....

No comments: