Sunday, October 16, 2005

The expressway

I feel so fortunate! Miss Joey accompanied me from the moment my eyes faced the world after the op. She accompanied me throughout all the dreadful X ray sessions and wheelchair sessions without complains when I was in hospital. Seeing her just brightens my day and made me more accustomed to the hospital life. Boy, I had so many X rays to take at head jaw level.It's so intimidating.Oh, she didn't accompany me to the toilet cos I didn't want her to be dirty.

Miss Cheery flew in from London to cheer me up shortly after I got home.hee...I am so proud of myself for naming her this way. Firstly, her name starts with "C", so it didn't violate the rules of naming Celeste's penguins. I simply like her name.

I am recuperating well and recovering fast. I have been an obedient patient who goes to NUH dental clinic regularly for review. I am regaining happy go lucky self and I got back my cheerfulness. What's not?

I finished watching 2 HK serials (about 50 episodes in all and each episodes is around 47 mins) and is halfway through the third because I dun have the second half of the serial. Sharks....

Seems like I landed myself in paradise: It's so much better than skiving at work. Muahaha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the positive side of getting ill! Good to hear about your cheerfulness. Maintain it!