Do you believe in fate? If it is indeed true, does it mean that we do not have control over our lives? Everything lies in the hands of GOD? Or is this just the escapist's way of viewing life?
My flight from LAX back to HKG and then to SIN was both adventurous, frustrating and gruesome. Firstly, the 13 hrs delay in addition to the 18 hrs flight duration simply killed me. I spent the entire day coming back to SIN. I have the impulse to get a brand new SIA tic back to SIN seeing numerous SIA flights taking off during my confinement at LAX, however, I am too poor to even consider this option. I think Cathay's position in the airline services industry should be repudiated. It was my first encounter with Cathay and everything that can go wrong went wrong, except for the fact that I am still alive to complain...haha
The encounter at Furama hotel was the climax and most importantly, I got company in braving through the ordeal, engendering a new friendship under the wierdest circumstances.
No comments:
Post a Comment