Thursday, July 22, 2004

I am finally in Spore!!...I won't be going back to Europe in the short term...But it is definitely a placed not to be missed by anyone. Europe's interesting cultures, food, languages, people and way of life has found a place in my heart. It has brought me fond memories that I believe will last for eternity.

Time to adapt to being a Singaporean and reconcile the differences! I just shed off a kg worth of hair to become a tomboy. It keeps me cool headed in the baking oven temperature. The cocktail tomatoes found in Spore are not round like those found in Europe, there are oval, but they taste all right. It is always a battle between the fan and heater!

I am now preparing myself for my next immediate hurdle, the GRE general test, which falls on the 2nd of August. The verbal section and analytical section are tough.I think it is high time to brush up. HAHA...Nothing is easy except the quantitative...*grin*

My FYP topic is out too. I am assigned to my first choice, Proteomics Computing. I should be happy, however, I  don't think that my prof is as friendly as my friends'. They will be meeting up with their professors this week, but my professor is only going to meet me during the first week of the semester. I have no idea what my project is about as the synopsis is too vague and my professor did not give me any additional information upon my request.Sigh...I hope that things will improve when the semester starts.

Meanwhile, I hope to meet up with Louisa before school reopens despite her busy schedule as a full fledge auditor. I can't imagine myself working till 1am in the future like what she is doing now...GOSH...She is that lazy afterall.=p

Yesterday was a pretty bad day for me. Firstly, Ben's cat shitted on my laptop bag, following, i dropped my metallic water bottle onto the asphalt floor with a loud thud....Something evil seems to be looming in a distance..so scary...

 

 

No comments: