Wednesday, February 11, 2004

today or rather yesterday, i thought i did not bring my wallet...I had to borrow money for breakfast and lunch and had to travel on the bus and bahn(train) hoping that I won't bump into the conductor as my MVV(bus and bahn concession) card is in my wallet....but I found that it was in my bag only when I got home....haha...I guess my bag is mischievious sometimes.

I am rather happy to receive a postcard from Benny after so long...I guess I will have to start sending one soon...Oh gosh, which reminds me that I owe quite a few people postcards....

I finished reading my Radio Frequency textbook though there are still a lot of mysteries to be solved....perhaps it is due to the lousy receiver antenna that has been embedded in my head since young...I am starting to copy page 3 of 10 of my formula sheets......JIA You!!!On the other hand, it will become trash after this thurs....sometimes I really wonder if it is worth the effort....I still prefer NUS version of bringing in only one sheet ie 2 pages.........Less work...sighhhhh

No comments: